UK & Europe Senior Operations Coordinator for music rehearsal & recording Studios Pirate.com Nov 2018 – Dec 2021
- Managed and coached 2 employees through 1:1’s, developed personal development plans and set SMART goals. Managing the implementation of stock control processes of twenty site technicians and German & US operation managers.
- Planned and executed the equipment installation process of 462 studios across 19 locations. This included coordinating suppliers, staff and deliveries to ensure smooth and successful completion inline with strict company deadlines. 352 new studios built in 2020, time management for the 12 week process, with 3 equipment Installs across 3 countries in 1 week.
- Controlled movements, warranties, wastage and repairs of £2.2 Million of assets across 744 studios and 4 distribution centres within the UK & Ireland to ensure optimum stock capacity levels.
- Managed a specifically chosen team to create and implement a company wide procurement process, through flowcharts, documentation, feedback from department heads and training. Procurement Lead for operations.
- Streamlined what was originally a 56 hour equipment installation process into a 23 hour process.
- Delivered online training to operations managers in the US and Germany on the equipment installation process and stock management processes ensuring they were able to fully understand and implement this process during site installations in their countries.
- Overhauled the previous stock controls process which resulted in the redistribution of 6,000 items of equipment, saving the company £37,000.
- Implementing an extra staff member to do London stock checks NPS 43- 69 in 4 weeks Sept-Oct 2021.
“Rosa is fiercely loyal and one of the most committed people I know. She puts 110% into everything she takes on, in her work but also in her relationships with colleagues and her direct reports. Rosa is incredibly intuitive and easily adapts her management style to draw out the potential in whoever she is working with. She will always bring an immense value to any team, but she will also bring out the best in others around her.” Colleague I managed
“She exemplified her strong leadership and project management skills, creative problem solving, as well as impeccable attention to detail in her task execution. She is thorough, dependable, innovative and has an incredible work ethic.” Colleague I managed
“Rosa is a joy to work with. Not only is she highly skilled in keeping the operations team organised and energised, she always comes up with the most innovative ideas” Colleague from another department at Pirate.com
‘You’re extremely skilled and talented’ North American Operations Manager
‘Huge positive energy’ CEO & Founder of Pirate.com
Groups Coordinator and office administrator for Disabled Children’s Charity Time2Share. August 2016- Feb 2019
- Coordinated young people’s attendance for 60 groups and 10 holiday day trips a year, Communicating by phone, email and post to families, creating & distributing regular mailchimps and termly newsletters.
- Organised staff session worker rota’s, event planning form and registers, logistics of room hire, activity booking and risk assessments. Organised the Annual AGM 2018.
- Produced and managed a CiviCRM Database for 300+ young people through befriending and groups.
- Produced monthly and quarterly reporting statistics to BANES council.
- Management of office operations; Folder organisation, data input of new young people, answering phone, directing enquiries, printer, post, supplies, IT, writing agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Coordinating individual efficient minibus routes for every group, to ensure the most young people can attend with an average of 5 extra attending. Lead Session worker; “Thanks for everything you make my work so much easier”
- Responsible for creating and promoting promotional material for the charity, Editing the drupal website, social media, flyers, fundraising campaigns, feedback forms.
- Attending training to train others – GDPR, Inclusive Play Training. Reporting to both the Charity’s CEO and Trustees.
- January 2018: I was nominated & won the Best Disabled Children’s Support NPO 2018 – South West England (2018 Social Care Awards, hosted by GHP).
“I have always found you very helpful and efficient”
“You have always been so helpful and conscientious”- Comments from the families I worked with.
Financial Treasurer and Marketing Administrator for The Bristol Community Big Band. Freelance April 2016- November 2019
- Responsible for managing all ingoing and outgoing purchases, payments to suppliers and creating termly budgets and reports.
- Communication with 30+ members, updating the website, social media and following through the re-brand.
Administration, Event Bookings and Management, Logistics and Marketing for community Arts, Dance and Music venue SouthBank Club, Bristol Nov 2016- July 2018
- Responsible for booking events, classes and private functions, communicating with clients via email, phone and meetings.
- In house Event management and Venue tours; Christmas market, new years eve, arts trail, wedding clients.
- Managing event logistics and booking forms for regular clubs and new functions and maintaining the busy google calendar.
- Communicated with the bar manager and accountant regarding payments.
- Managed marketing, social media, website and newsletters. Allocated jobs for the interns.
Finance Reconciliation for LSUK March 2016
- 4 months of data, 1000 entries balanced successfully
Volunteer Coordinator and Office Administrator at St George’s Bristol, World Music Venue June 2014- July 2015
- Managed 100 strong volunteer steward pool, created rota for 250 concerts across 3 busy concert seasons per year.
- Event managed live concerts and weddings at the venue, artist liaison and chased contracts for upcoming events.
- Delivered regular training sessions in H+S and customer service, Interviewed new volunteers.
- Managed the maintenance of the building, liaised with all contractors from builders to electricians, created gardening, car park and cleaning rota’s, completed daily building checks, fire alarm tests, lightbulbs, water/ electric meters and essential office stock.
- Office management; Post, locking up, photocopier/internet/ phone problems, incoming calls, admin email, meet and greet visitors, meeting set up and minute taking, cashing up merchandise sales.
- Produced Bristol Folk Festival 2015 markets, music, food stalls, workshops, marketing, contracts, invoices and H&S procedures.
“You’ve been an outstanding co-ordinator for both people skills and efficiency; you’re definitely someone going places!”
“I think you have done an outstanding job at making volunteers feel enthused, informed and valued, setting the bar high for your successor”
“Your communication skills are second to none” – A selection of comments from the wonderful volunteers at St George’s.
House manager/ Front of House manager/ Wedding Coordinator at St George’s Bristol September 2013- July 2014
Office Administrator for Payroll at Thornbury Nursing Services May 2014- June 2014
BathSpa Live Bar tender, Box office and Steward October 2010- June 2013
Ambassador and Tour Guide for Bath Spa University October 2010- June 2013
Freelance Event Management and volunteering
Girl Guiding Brownie Leader, running lots of exciting activities and working towards badges Jan 18- Jan 20.
Rosa has worked on many festivals and day events including :
• Bath’s International Guitar Festival 2013 & 2015- Show Manager
• Bristol Jazz and Blues Festival 2015 Artist Liaison Co-Ordinator
• Love Supreme Jazz Festival 2014 & 2015- Festival Assistant, Artist Liaison
• Brecon Jazz Festival 2014- Head Steward
• GrillStock Festival 2014- Artist Liaison
• Love Saves the Day 2014- Area Manager
• Veg Fest 2014- Area Manager
• Bristol’s Park Street Slide 2014
• Bristol Jazz and Blues Festival 2014- Artist Liaison Admin Assistant for the SouthBank Bristol 2014
Colston Hall’s Remix Academy Project 2014
Music Leader for Find your voice 2014
• Bath’s International Music Festival; 2011-2013 – Assistant Concert Manager
• Bath’s International Guitar festival Event Manager 2013
• Stage Crew and Artist Liaison BrisFest 2012
- Admin Assistant for the SouthBank Bristol 2014
- Colston Hall’s Remix Academy Project 2014
- Music Leader for Find your voice 2014
- Animateur for Young Carers Banes Project June 2013
- Event Promoter and organiser for ‘Our Big gig Hits Bath’ – July 2013
- Presenter/ Assistant Manager on SpaLife Radio December 2011- May 2013